We’re on the hunt for a talented and ambitious staff writer to join our team in Soho, London.
This is an exciting time to be part of The Spaces. Our rapidly growing publication – launched in April 2015 – has big projects in the pipeline. The staff writer will play a pivotal role in building on our success, writing daily news stories, trend pieces and features.
Think you’ve got what we’re looking for? Apply today. More details below.
This position is ideal for a London-based writer with at least a year’s experience working for a digital design and architecture publication. The perfect candidate will be social media savvy and confident in using it as a means to unearth stories, both written and visual.
- Have a passion for property, architecture, interiors and design as a whole
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be abreast of what’s happening in the design world
- Have a sharp eye for a story and an ability to distribute it to a mass audience
- Have a knack for engaging headlines and an eye for visual content and imagery
- Be a voracious online media consumer, with a passion for all things digital
- Know how to use different social media platforms to discover and distribute stories
- Have experience with WordPress
- Photography and Photoshop skills would be a bonus
Closing date for applications: 31 July 2016